Thursday, February 26, 2009

'Coffee Riley' Birthday Card


I made this cute little card for my sister's Birthday! (Happy birthday Kim)!!! I used an image I received in a Canadian swap that I am participating in. This stamp is called "Coffee Riley". He's so adorable (even though he's not SU). I do need to work on colouring images and was a little rushed and multi-tasking when creating this card. I will be playing some more with this little guy I might even have to hunt down this stamp for myself (I know---I don't usually buy non-SU)! Do you like the pattern paper... I got it free! You can too if you place a $60.00 order from the new Stampin' Up catalogue. Contact me if you'd like more info about earning free Sale-a-bration products.

1 comment:

Jane Z said...

Very cute Moose stamp! Love it... The designer paper is very appropriately matched with your choice of cardstock...can't wait to get some of it!!!