Sunday, March 15, 2009

Card Samples from Display Boards

This card was on one of the display boards at the regional. Of course I love it since it uses my favourite colour combo. I love the squares of pattern paper...so simple and easy yet very striking. Sorry you can't see the full greeting on the bottom of the card. It was so hard to get good pictures of all the samples with people standing in front of you. I had to take pictures from all sorts of funny angles!

I love the rounded corner on this very springy card. I've been wanting those scalloped circle dies-but after seeing this card they are definitely moving to the top of my wishlist! I think this card would be just perfect for a Mother's Day class.... don't you???

What a beautiful card for a girlfriend's b-day! Love the glittery drinks-make sure you click on the photo to get a close up view...Doesn't it make you thirsty just looking at this card? Definitely one of my favourites from the display boards! I've been debating ordering this set for awhile, but this card has convinced me... I can see a big order coming on!




1 comment:

Jane Z said...

Nice cards...Love the Cheers stamp set with using glitter, nice colour combo on the happiness card, and would love to make the scalloped flower card for Mother's day (very springy looking!). Can't wait til your next workshop!